I learned very much with this Final Project of how this kind of problems occur and are very common in teaching, and that we as teacher have to help solve these problems in the students. The most important thing I liked is the experience of the play and having to act, something that I had never done in my life. I had a great time and a lot of fun. Also I communicated more with my classmates and we expressed each and every ones ideas and was able to know them more and loose a little more fear in front of an audience and be able to teach in a more secure way and know what teenagers are like and prefer.
Nelson Pérez Nevarez
For this
final Project I worked with people that I had not worked before, it was a nice
experience working with them, knowing that everyone has a different way of
organizing the work, dividing the assignments between the team members. At
first we had trouble because we didn’t know what to do or how to do it, we
worked it out like a team. We had some discussions but we always got to an
agreement, I’m glad of been part of this team, I would like to work with them
again.
Luis Enrique Covarrubias Roldan
It was one of the beaste expiriences in my life although I almost could not be with my team for medical issues, we were able to coordinate and work well went that way.
Being in this work mean literally blood sweat and tears, long working hours and lost some of our amusements, but the end result was worth it.
I would like to re-do a play and it was very nice and especially demonstrate unity in the room.
Oscar Alvarado Renteria
This final project was a challenge, from the very beginning was to be fighting every day. The most important thing we learned was teamwork. Many times it is very difficult to work in a team, and more in the team when there is a great diversity of personalities. The project to me in particular, liked a lot. To do this type of project, help us to see beyond, to get out of that box, where there is only a traditional learning. In the end, after much effort, project left us very well, the play was a success, we had the attention of the public, the acceptance, and above all we enjoy the most.
Anhuar Flores Nevárez
I think that teachers today should be increasingly modernized according to the method of teaching to be applied, using resources such as technology, because today's students are interested in being in the computer and all the skill they have so they can make a good task, must be removed to them works, etc. It is important that also teachers believe an atmosphere adequate security for the students, since it is these days taken out over the case of bullying in schools, and should be feel insurance to students that if they commit an error is normal, because this will deteriorate the self-esteem of students. This project more than anything else let me know that everything can be fine if you are working in team and taking the corresponding support.
Daniel Gonzalez Alvarado
I think this project was really exciting and useful, working in teams is not always easy, even we had some problems, we could go through the, and make a great play, it was a really good experience and I felt really good when we presented it.
Glenda Sánchez
At the stage of the works, I believe that all colleagues did their best to ensure that the public was with attention that it required all came out as expected and not fall into boredom, also the support between the same teams was very important to achieve the objective of the final project.
I learned in this project the team unit, responsibility and respect, all this added to the efforts of Professor of theatre to tolerate students without any notion of what the Act.
I believe that the final draft was something unexpected and in untimely, because in other areas already had designed as it would be assessed and that it would be for final qualification and believe that this came to revolutionize not only to me, but to several colleagues, but in the end a little everything went very well.
Jesus Montenegro
No comments:
Post a Comment